Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wow! Down to the Wire!





























I just checked the weather forecast for PR and it looks like its raining for the next 6 days or so!! I'm getting nervous since the bulk of our wedding weekend events are outdoors. But I'm sure everything is going to be just fine and I'm praying for beautiful weather. It tends to rain a lot in PR and can rain in one spot and then its nice and sunny just a few miles away.

I have my final fitting today! I should be able to get my dress home if all goes well. Would have liked to lose another few pounds but it didn't help that Halloween was this past weekend and Kayla and I made caramel apples and home-made pumpkin pie. Aaaww but my baby will only be six for one Halloween so how could I pass this up??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment