Monday, June 13, 2011

Spanish Theme Wedding














We had a Spanish themed wedding which was so fitting for the location. The ceremony was at El Morro and the reception was at the Hotel El Convento.



I incorporated so many Spanish details throughout the day. My female guests were given lovely Spanish fans to carry when they arrived at the ceremony. My maid of honor and I wore bright red roses in our hair. I chose a form fitting very ruffly dress that was just perfect. My Spanish mantilla veil was the perfect final touch.



1 comment:

  1. Good pictures! I have saved this post because my wedding isn’t too far now. I have booked one of the NYC venues for the day and I have to hire a photographer just like this for the day. I am very excited for my wedding because everybody is going to fly from far away places for my wedding only.

    ReplyDelete