Thursday, July 8, 2010

Finally some progress!


I turned out to be a horrible blogger. I mean its been over a month and I haven't even had a chance to write anything!

But today is a great day! We crossed a MAJOR milestone. Not only did my baby land a great job that he wasn't even trying/looking for (GOD is good!) but we think we may have just decided on a color theme. I have been beyond stressed out trying to figure out what colors to use. Red is the typical Spanish flamenco dance color but its definitely not my favorite color. Plus I don't want my wedding to look like a Valentines or Christmas party. I have been looking at a million color combinations over the past few weeks and it was just driving me CRAZY! But I have my heart set on the little girls wearing the most adorable fluffy pettiskirts so I also have to work around the colors that the skirts come in. And after looking at all the options a million (or zillion) times and about ten different shades of pink. . . and driving Terrance crazy with my frustration that I don't think he understands but promises he does . . . . I finally decided on a Raspberry Pink pettiskirts paired with David Bridals Watermelon! Now off to choose the dresses for my MOH and JR. Bridesmaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment