Sunday, July 25, 2010

Slight Change in Plans


Ok, so I said we were going with hot pink pettiskirts but I changed my mind again and now we are going with Kaiyah Eve's PLUM! And they are ordered so that's it--too late, just have to move on to something else. But I'm so excited. This is such a beautiful, rich and regal color. I can't believe that my inspiration for my entire wedding is a child's skirt. I asked the ladies in the bridal shop the other day if they thought I was crazy but they told me they had a bride come in recently with a bag full of sand and asked for help in choosing colors that went will with her sand.

So my colors are officially plum with some hints of red. This is the inspiration board that guides me.

We are well on our way with only 112 days left till the big day. This week we accomplished so much including choosing our cake (they sent a yummy sample) and officiant. We also received our invitations which my dear friend Natasha will be addressing for us using her calligraphy expertise (Thanks Lady!). We also found an amazing company to create unique paper goods/signs for us and Terrance is the creative mind behind that entire project so I can't wait to see what they do!!

It's late and I'm so tired.
Til Next Time,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment