Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Crossing Off More things Off of the Checklist

We are making progress. I can't believe how the weeks are just flying by. We've finally booked our photographer and I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks when he shoots a love story session of us. I also just received the flowers that I'll be wearing in my hair. And wait until we reveal our cute TEAM ANDREWS t-shirts.

The major accomplishment this week was finding my shoes! I wanted something SEXY but was worried about walking at El Morro with super high heels. I happened to see these perfect pair of shoes in the clearance section at Macy's in a teeny size 5. I fell in love with them and looked for them all over the Internet but couldn't get my hands a pair because they are discontinued. I had given up on them entirely and went shoe shopping at another Macy's and there they were, in my size and the perfect shade of plum! It was truly meant to be. And the best part, their $35 price tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment